ponytailPonyCaps.comhats

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Last week I had some crazy fun with new color combinations. I experiment with school colors from local Denver High Schools and Colleges as well as the colors from my alma maters. I mixed together maroon and yellow which came out really well. Even though it's May the weather is still chilly every once and awhile. It's making for perfect Ponycap weather! I will be heading to my first event during the last full week in June. Ponycaps will be stationed at the World Arena in Colorado Springs for the Broadmoor Open competition. At this point I have a great selection of colors. Strips, ribbon, or just solid colors are currently in stock. I would be happy to customize style or color combination. I also found a new brand of yarn that I love. It's nice and soft. I hope you had a great time checking out the site today! Cheers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home