ponytailPonyCaps.comhats

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

On October 16th and 17th, Ponycaps will be at Target Health and Fitness Expo at the Colorado Convention Center in Denver. There are hundreds of options to choice from. The chilly weather has arrived. I have been wearing my ponycap almost everyday of the week lately. On November 6-8th, Ponycap will be at the Colorado Country Christmas Show at the Denver Merchandise Mart. These are great opportunities to look through all the options and designs of ponycaps and pick out the perfect one for you or find a great gift for someone. Ponycaps are great stocking stuffers. They are unique and fun!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for showing me around the pony caps at the Target Expo, Michelle! I bought the purple one and I know its future owner will love it (I just have to figure out who that's going to be).

Enjoy the upcoming holiday season!

Chris (wedding photographer)

October 16, 2009 at 7:46 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home